On the next gen projects, is it possible to filter epics by label? I'm able to set labels on EPICs but can't see any functionality on the roadmap view where I can filter by this
Hello Nikesh,
Welcome to Atlassian community!
The new roadmap feature uses the same filter as the project's board.
That been said, the board filter is automatically configured to return all issues on next-gen projects and it is not possible to edit/customize it as in Classic projects, however, we have created a feature request to perform it:
Ability to configure board filters for next gen project
Feel free to vote and watch the suggestion to increase its priority and also receive notifications about any updates.
Please, let me know if this information helps.
Hi @Nikesh Mistry - I believe the Roadmap displays all epics in the next-gen project, and for now the only filtering option from there is Status. As far as I know, there's no way to filter the Roadmap any further than that.
Any plans for this to be included? I've got two teams that have separate sprint backlogs but as a PM it would be good to see the roadmaps for each team in one place. Do you know of any way this could be possible?
+1 -- Being able to filter the Roadmap by Label would be highly valuable for sharing progress and futures of specific workstreams.
+1 -- not really a big deal to add this feature?
The link you provided does not go to the place it says. It goes to
Ability to have issues from other projects on a next gen project/board
So that's really no help.
I see that adding labels to my epics makes the Labels filter box appear on the roadmap. That's great! However if you select 2 labels it searches for any issue with either of those labels instead of both. How can I implement either of these solutions?
A) convince the Label filter to do an AND instead of OR
add a custom label field and sort on it
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.