I want to show Completed/Done Issues on Backlog page like as Recently Updated and Only My Issue.
That makes no sense. If an issue is completed/done, then by definition, it should NOT appear in the backlog.
Maybe the user wants to use that pane to quickly categorize older issues by dragging them on to the epics pane. That is exactly what I want to do. I ended up on this page by google search because I want to see closed issues in the backlog pane.
I want to use the pane as a "Administrative" view rather than a classical backlog.
That's not the right approach. The issues are done, so they should not be in the backlog, as they're just noise.
If you want to re-link them to different epics, search for them and use bulk-edit to set a new epic-link. (Not that there is usually a lot of point, as they're done)
We don't need to judge if it makes sense or not.
@Arun Salvi if you understand that it is important to you and will help you in your work. The link below explains what you want
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/I-want-to-be-able-to-view-closed-issues-in-the-new-plan-mode/qaq-p/126690
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.