I found documentation on how to unlock when having jira server(need SQL directly on the jira DB) , but what do I do with cloud?
Hello,
You can not unlock locked custom fields in Cloud and you should not do it. Such fields are locked by plugins, which create these fields. These fields are not supposed to be modified.
So how can I create different team boards for the same project? Isnt it with the team fearure?
What plugin do you use? What is a team board? If you could attach a screenshot, it would help.
Im not using any plugin. I went into project settings and wanted to add the field "team" to my items.
As
I read in jira docs about that feature. Im guessing its added to the people management screen as well. So are you saying I should add a plugin to use it?
I cant screenshoot cause im from my mobile now on the move...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.