Trying to customize these screen layouts and it's just a guessing game as to which screen I'm looking at. Some fields appear, others don't, but they're all listed in the screen I'm editing, but no way to know if it's the right one. AAAARRRG!
Thanks!
Hi,
You can try the Admin > Where is my field button, and select your field. The interface will tell you what screen you are looking at.
If you cannot see the field, it will hint you why.
Antoine
Cannot find "Where is my field" button. This is for Jira Service Desk, perhaps I categorized it incorrectly. Thanks.
I was talking about this field :
Are you a jira admin ?
Thanks for the screenshot Antoine. I am an admin but I was looking for it in the wrong place. I was looking in the field config sections. This is great and will help get us ramped up. Much appreciated.
Cheers, glad it helped. Feel free to @ me if you need any help.
Good day @Antoine Berry , do you know how I would achieve this in Jira Cloud?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.