Hi,
we've been using Confluence Team Calendar for some time now in our company, and now we'de like to see all events in third party mailing apps (personally, I prefer Thunderbird, but some of us use Outlook or Apple Mail).
We've tried subscribing to the calendar as described here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/teamcalcloud/subscribe-to-and-from-team-calendars-909903946.html, but we always end up seeing only one event type in our calendars (tried with Thunderbird, Google Calendar and Outlook on windows and on iPhone). No errors occur during any of the steps. We've even tried disabling private URLs, but that didn't help either.
This is how our Team Calendar looks (with sensitive information hidden), I've also marked the calendar on the right that we want to subscribe to: 
And this is how it looks in Thunderbird after subscribing:
So basically we can only see that one event type no matter how we try (tried importing the .ics file too, same result).
That event type is no different from the others: 

Unfortunately, I couldn't find any relevant help or information about this in the community pages, but I'm hoping to get at least a few tips on where to look for next. Thank you in advance!