After update, I cannot avoid to the layout which is centralized.
It is not efficient for my task style.
How can I get back to previous layout style?
Hi @Selina Lee welcome to the community!
Can you please attach a screenshot? I'm not sure exactly what centralized layout you are talking about.
Thank you!
previous version
- I can use the space widely.
After(Current)
- I feel that I use only 1/3 of page.
Ok I see,
1. check the black box at the top. I have a few options, one of which makes the page narrow like yours, if you've selected this option for layout that could be the reason.
2. See if there is any edits to the look and feel in the space settings that might be causing this.
Let me know if either of these help!
Thank you so much for your advice
Since 2019-02-17, I could not encounter the page as your picture.
I can only see the page as below
As you can see, there is no case for the undivided page in the list of choice.
Thx! again!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.