I configured a screen for ticket creation and ticket modification with several tabs and several custom fields per tab.
I attached it to a ticket type though a screen scheme.
When I create a ticket, I see all tabs and all fields.
When I then open a ticket for modification, I don't see nor the empty custom fields, neither the tabs if all fields are empty in the tab. To modify the fields that are not displayed, I have to click "Administration/Ajouter un champ" (="Administration/Add a field") and add a value, field by field. And indeed, the field and eventuyelly the tab appear in the modification screen AFTER modification.
This means my users won't be able to modify the ticket, unless they know by heart the fields they have to modify, and to it field by field.
Is there a mean for always displaying any ticket custom field even if empty ?
Note : I am not using the new mode for displaying tickets