Hello,
I would like to get a budget for JSD. my project is to use JSD to welcome our customers (more than 10000 customers). 1 customer = 1 company. Basicly, we are composed of different populations :
- agents (service desk users) = 150 users
- technical experts = 200 users
- customers = +10 000 users
We plan to deploy JSD in SERVER mode.
My questions are:
1/ - I need to give an id+login for each customer so they can access/declare their service requests.
>Do I need an specific licence for this type of users?
2/ - We have more than 150 agents.
>I assume I need 150 agent licenses. Is that correct?
3/ - We need options in JSD to adjust the service request management like nFEED or Extension for JSD.
>How many addon licenses do I need? 150 license addons or +10000 license addon?
4/ - We plan to use Confluence as a knowledge base.
> My agents and the technica experts will post some documentation in confluence. Our customer will also read some public documentation inside confluence (after a login/pass step). Do I need +10000 confluence licenses or 350 confluence licenses (150 + 200)?
5/ - We plan to use Insight as a CMDB.
> My agents and Expert will read contents in the CMDB to service the customers. Our customers may also access the CMDB . Do I need +10000 confluence licenses or 350 confluence licenses (150 + 200)?
6/ Specific quotes
> How do I contact Atalsian teams to get a specific quote for this design?
Regards,
Guillaume