Often when opening a ticket from email or within Jira I can't edit the issue. I get the error "The issue no longer exists."
But it does. If I refresh the page and quickly click editor hit E to edit I can edit the issue.
https://imgur.com/a/ql2aNQR
Hi,
Could you please attach a screenshot?
There can be plenty of reasons: bug (e.g. https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-64275), index issues (try to reindex your instance), some add-on bug.
You can watch a video here. I am on JIRA cloud.
@Anton Chemlev - Toolstrek - any ideas?
Still getting this bug constantly when trying to edit tickets
I get the error when adding a comment when in My tickets view.
I open a ticket
I click to add a comment
Add some text to the comment then paste an image
This happens to me when I am in "My Open Issues" and view as Detail View. I select an issue and add a comment. While typing the comment, I paste an image and get this error.
If I open the same issue in a new tab/window, and add a comment, I don't have a problem pasting the image.
Same issue happening with me. Occurs generally after taking following steps:
I'm also getting this issue on a regular basis - has any reason/solution been discovered?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.