I migrated a previous instance of jira to a new URL - it worked fine but i can't invite any new users. Maybe i have used my user limit on the old URL but I have delted users on the old instance and it hasn't helped
Hi Will,
This error is related to the licenses available on the instance because you are inviting a user but there are no more seats available.Please, go to Site administration > Billing > Manage subscription to check how many licenses you have available for each product.If you don't add any group to this user, you will be able to invite them.
We have a feature request suggesting to give more details when this error appears:- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ID-6669If you have any other question, please let us know.
Regards,Angélica
Thanks for the suggestion - but when I look at billing I have only 5 of 10 users taken. I haven't added a group.
Thanks
Will
key: "badRequest", context: {message: "No default group for: jira-software"}
context: {message: "No default group for: jira-software"message: "No default group for: jira-software
key: "badRequest"
Thank you for the details.In this case, please go to Site administration > Product access and set a default group for Jira Software.
Please, give it a try and let us know how it goes.
It worked for me
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.