Hi,
Do you know how can text be aligned to the left, whenever I create a new page it shows up to the screen's center rather than to the left...
How can text be indented/aligned to the left rather than have it on the center
Hi Pablo,
This looks like a feature of recent updates to the cloud editor. For more information, see: Confluence Editing Improvements.
I hope this helps!–Zak
Text alignment can be changed in the editor (I use Confluence Server so this may look slightly different for you):
The text layout in your screenshot looks like it's in 2 columns. If that's the case, then you'll want to remove the column formatting for that section (or move your content to the left column) to get the text formatting you want.
Good luck!
Thanks! I guess it is what it is right?
If you know that you want all your new pages to default to full-width, you can modify your editor settings.
Taken from the link Zak posted above. Worked for me.
I always use the layout function in order to align the text in a proper manner. To do so:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.