I'm using JIRA as a service, the question is as title:
How can i display the Board Name on top instead of "Kanban Board"?
I just confirmed that this is a new behaviour and I raised an improvement request to get the board name back instead of 'Kanban board' title. You can reach this request at:
Please feel free to vote on it (to increase visibility/priority) and add yourself as a watcher if you want to be notified on future updates. And let me know if there is anything else I could assist you with.
Matteo, In the meantime you should be able to get this to work using a workaround. You can create a dummy project, say 'Dummy' and include it in the board's filter. This will allow the Title to display instead of Kanban Board. I have tested this myself and confirm it works. Hope this information helps. Andy Jean
this used to work, no longer does for me ( chrome)
Does anyone know if this has been fixed or if there is a way to remove the "Kanban Board" on top of a project board and replace with a project-specific name? Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.