Hi,
Since the JSD portal view is completely useless, I migrated a customer account to Atlassian account to give access to the KB space in confluence.
When the customer visits the portal and start to either search or raise a request, the portal will suggest relevant articles based on what they write in the summary field or search bar.
This will lead the customer to the article in the useless portal view.
Since I migrated that customer's account to Atlassian, they can also read this KB article in the KB space in Confluence view.
What I've done was to create a link at the top of the article view, so if the customer is reading from the portal view, the link will display "Read in Confluence KB Space".
The problem is that while the link is taken from Confluence, it still refers them to the portal view of the same article as if they just pressed F5/CMD+R.
Is there a way to refer a customer with confluence access from the portal to the relevant article in confluence?