I am hoping someone can help. We are in a big need to be able to create tables with drop downs and filtering capability. I have tried a few add ins such as Easy Dropdown Menu and Table Filter and Charts for Confluence. Issue is they both work great independently. If I have my table inside the Table Filter the drop downs stop working. I then tried Spreadsheets for Confluence. You cannot do drop downs in there.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance!!
Hello Amber,
Table Filter and Charts is fully compatible with Handy Status macro (Handy Macros app). And it will become fully compatible with Easy Dropdown Menu soon. But this is true for Confluence Server and Data Center. Confluence Cloud has a problem with compatibility between 3rd party macros.
Thanks so much for the info
Hello @Amber Lieberherr Elements Spreadsheet for Confluence has just released drop-down lists (and filters are also a feature), and you can see what it looks like here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Drop-down-lists-filters-custom-colors-and-more-in-Confluence/ba-p/1253949
You can try it for free for 30 days to see if it meets your needs:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212486/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.