While assigning a task, I usually tag at least 13-15 people to my ticket. Now I'm not able tag more than 4-5 people. All tagged names change into something abnormal. See attached screenshot for your reference.
Hi, Rinish
I'm trying to replicate this behavior in my test-instance here, so could you please provide me more details about how you're mentioned these users? Is via API or from the ticket directly?
Is this happening after tagging a specific number of users or if, for example, you start mentioning 'marshal.rosario' first, you still see this user with the strange 'account:id' tag?
Do you know if another colleague can reproduce this or only your user is affected?
Gabi
Hi Gabi,
Sorry for the delay in reply. These users were mentioned in the ticket directly.
I do not see the account:id tag while tying the users with @. It shows up once the ticket is saved.
This happened for couple of my colleagues once or twice now. Started working for them after logging out and in again.
However this one still seems to be having the issue. We tried adding 2-3 users at a time, save it and then edit it again with couple more users. Still it failed to save in the right format.
Hey, @Rinish Rajkumar
I'm sorry, this is still not clear to me if it's a Jira or a Confluence Page. Could you please clarify that?
From your screenshot, this looks like links and not mentions, this is why I want to clarify
Besides that, I think we will need to access the affected page to further troubleshooting. For that, a ticket support will do the trick.
After you confirming if its Jira/Confluence page, can I also open a ticket on your behalf?
Hi @Gabriele Franck I just went again to check it today, hoping to take a screen video and send the link to you. For some reason, it seems to be working now.
I've no idea how that happened. Well, I think I'll monitor if this happens to any of my colleagues from now and post it here.
Sorry to bother you. But thanks for looking into it !!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.