We have a JIRA cloud instance.
And I would like to have some way to play a sound from a dashboard when a issue is set to Done. This to be able to signal progress to the team and whoever might be walking by the room.
It seems like https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1216753/sound-box-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview should work but unfortunately it seems like it is only for server version.
Does anyone have any other suggestions?
Thanks!
Hi @Anders Timsjö,
In my opinion it does not require a official plugin from the marketplace, but some development. You can set a trigger (webhook) on transition that would execute a simple script that play a sound..
Here is a nice solution based on my proposal
http://devinmancuso.com/blog/2015/done-tunes.html
Yep basically what I wanted. However as I saw it in marketplace but only for server I thought it might exist in some other way as an add on.
If I want to use that I have to sort out hosting and opening firewalls.
I will look into it, thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.