Hello,
You can use Issue Linking:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracoreserver073/linking-issues-861257339.html
On exporting issues to a csv file, there will be a column with all linked issues to a task.
This only keeps Story and Task as a same level. I wish to create the heirarchy is such a way that I can pass on a story from sprint to sprint, and yet track them all under the same board in a single swimlane. AND carry forward attributes like Epic. AND be able to close a sprint even if the related tasks of a story are not closed.
I think the best you can get, if you use such add-ons as Big Picture, Portfolio or Structure
Hi, @[deleted] As Alexey says, Structure for Jira is one of the Jira apps that can enable you to establish whatever hierarchies you wish. There is an early access program (EAP) for our forthcoming Cloud version going on now.You may access the EAP software and join our private Google Group on the same topic if you'd like to check it out.
-dave [ALM Works]
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.