Hi,
I'm looking to try and add multiple sub tasks when I transition between two status
The idea is that the I have a custom group field where and sub tasks will be created for all the groups in the custom field.
For example , Group1, Group2, and Group3 are selected in custom field then, 3 approval sub tasks are created.
heres what I've got so far
//add comment
addComment(key, currentUser(), "Peer Review Approved");
// change approvers are here
string[] issue_approvers = customfield_10072;
// Create Change Approval Sub-tasks
string issue_project = Project;
string issue_parent_key = key;
string issue_type = "Approval";
string issue_summary = "Approval Task for " +issue_approvers ;
string issue_priority = "";
string issue_description = "Before Approving please ensure you happy with change documentation";
string[] issue_components;
date issue_dueDate = "";
string issue_security_level;
string[] issue_fields_mapping;
// loop for approver groups in custom field
for (string issue in issue_approvers) {
//ensure all fields added to task screen
string i = createIssue(issue_project, issue_parent_key, issue_type, issue_summary, issue_priority, issue_description,
issue_components, issue_dueDate, issue_security_level, issue_fields_mapping);
}