We would like to disable the ability for users to clone issues. I see there are some instructions available for non-cloud installations.
Thanks.
Gary
If anyone can disable it for your instance, it would have to be a member of the Atlassian staff. I don't know if they would actually disable it for you, but they would be the ones that could. I'd raise a ticket here and see if they can help.
Thanks. I thought it would be the Atlassian staff as well.
Just thought I'd throw this out to the community as well.
I have already opened a ticket.
Atlassian support replied there is no way to do this.
There is a feature request to set cloning permissions in project scope (permission scheme): https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-8497
Here is a workaround for classic projects. Add this as a Propery Key for each status in the workflow (Workflow Step Properties):
jira.permission.createclone.denied
Hello,
Will this work in a JSM project workflow also ?
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.