I have this code to update the new SubTask in transition, but I have problems to put the news attachments:
Hi @Eduard Diez , take a look at this:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/#api-api-3-issue-issueIdOrKey-attachments-post
I found this code, and tested it. It works fine, you could addapt it for your purpose:
import org.apache.http.entity.ContentTypedef getIssue = 'SD-3'def result = get('/rest/api/2/issue/' + getIssue) .header('Content-Type', 'application/json') .asObject(Map)if (result.status == 200){ logger.info('sucess')} else {return "Failed to find issue: Status: ${result.status} ${result.body}"}result.body.fields.attachment.collect { attachment ->def url = attachment.content as String url = url.substring(url.indexOf("/secure"))def fileBody = Unirest.get(url).asBinary().bodydef postIssue = 'SD-4' def postResult = Unirest.post("/rest/api/2/issue/" + postIssue + "/attachments") .header("X-Atlassian-Token", "no-check") .field("file", fileBody, ContentType.create(attachment['mimeType'] as String), attachment['filename'] as String) .asObject(List)assert postResult.status >=200 && postResult.status < 300}
Regards
Muchas gracias Alejandro;
Es justo lo que necesitaba:
It was wonderful, cause is Exactly that I need.
Thank's
For all the people that need a similar Script or same Script, In CLOUD is very important (in this case) to put the import class.
import org.apache.http.entity.ContentType
Because if not put, it will be an error
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.