Hi,
I want to edit the worklog of an issue but I can't.
I have all the correct permissions and I still can't delete worklog.
Someone with the same problem or with a solution?
Thanks
HI @Carlota Vendrell
If you could have the delete/Edit own worklog then you should be able to do.
Could you please share the screenshot and check with the permission helper.
Hi @Yogesh Mude, here you have an Screenshot.
I'm SDG Agile Master and I'm at the SDG Group.
This is what I see in the Worklog section of an issue:
I cant see the trash or whatever it should appear to edit or delete a worklog.
HI,
Could you please ask your jira admin to check this using permission helper and provide the jira ticket key to admin.
Check whether you are a part of the SDG agile project role for the respective project or not.
You should be able to see like below
Screenshot of Permission Helper:
@Yogesh Mude any idea?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.