In old JIRA on the cloud, when I would edit a date I had the ability to wipe out the selected value, click on the check mark and the field would be reset back to NULL/EMPTY.
How do I do this in NEW JIRA?
Hello Rob,
Thank you for getting in touch with Atlassian Community!I've tested here and I was able to remove the date by clicking and pressing delete on the keyboard.
Please, give it a try and let us know how it goes.
Regards,Angélica
Which Browser were you using when you did this? It did not work for me.
Hi Naomi,I was using Google Chrome. Regards,Angélica
I am able to remove the date by pressing my backspace key (Not delete) and then clicking out of the date field,
Hey @Angélica Luz, unfortunately this seems not to work with the new UI. Neither using BACKSPACE nor DELETE does clear the field. Please can you revisit this issue?
This apparently worked, but I couldn't see that it had worked until I clicked away. The fact that you still see the date in the field after you hit backspace makes you think it didn't work.
Clicking backspace will get it cleared, but then it can't save the field. Still broken!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.