I'm trying to simplify my space's structure. Ideally, I'd like 3 "root" pages (i.e., pages directly beneath the the space in the hierarchy):
- DevOps (space)
- Overview (set as my space's homepage)
- Projects
- Technical Support
- Tech support doc 1
- Tech support doc 2
In this scenario, the "Overview" page does not have any children, it's simply there to use as, well, an overview page, with links into other relevant pages (e.g., Project 2 or Tech support doc 1).
This structure seems to work at the outset, but when I navigate to my space, the page tree in my space's sidebar is empty. Presumably, this is because the "Overview" page has no children. However, if I navigate to the "Projects" or "Technical Support" pages directly (or any children of those pages), the page tree shows up in full in the space's sidebar.
I need the sidebar to show the entire page tree for my space, regardless of where I am in my space's hierarchy (and especially when I'm on the space's homepage).
I've seen various answers on this site that seem to assume you can fiddle around with some settings in the "Sidebar Configuration" section of the "Space settings" section, but this is all I see (you'll also note the empty "Pages" block, even though the space itself has 3 root-level pages):

This is also troublesome because trying to create another root-level page is non-intuitive. If I try to create it while on my space's homepage, it tries to create the page beneath the "Overview" page I created, not as a sibling. This seems to assume that the hierarchy Atlassian is trying to force upon us would be something like this:
- DevOps (space)
- Overview (homepage)
- Projects
- Technical Support
- Tech support doc 1
- Tech support doc 2
It seems inefficient to have a second layer (here, the "Overview" page) simply for the space's homepage (which one could assume should be the space itself!). Also, why is it called "Overview" in the sidebar but referenced as "Homepage" in the "Space Details" tab?
We're using Confluence Cloud, if that matters. It seems like a lot of documentation/answers are for the on-premise version of the software, but I'd assume the cloud version would be just as good, if not better (e.g., auto-updating to the latest featureset).