Hi guys,
I would like a weekly report of a filter in Jira. I tried and the problem is that each week I want to receive information about the tasks created and updated this week. I don't care about the historical doned tasks.
How can I manage this?
Hello @Carlota Vendrell,
You need to update the filter that you subscribe.
Try something like
created > startOfWeek() and created endOfWeek()
Best regards,
Jakub
Hi,
Have you tried to limit your search on the filter to only include issues that are created or updated the last week?
Return issues created OR updated within the last weekAND (created >= -1w OR updated >= -1w)
Return issues that are created OR updated within the current week.AND ((created >= startOfWeek() AND created <= endOfWeek()) OR (updated >= startOfWeek() AND updated <= endOfWeek()))
You may create a filter and enable subscription to it.
Please read more about this here - https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracoreserver073/working-with-search-results-861257284.html?_ga=2.165436031.1196451910.1549343515-629446984.1511159328
Thanks for your help! This is the filter I've created:
Me as assignee, descart Epics, and I show the uptades of the week by priority!
(assignee = carlota.vendrell AND issuetype != Epic AND (updated > startOfWeek() AND updated < endOfWeek())) ORDER BY priority DESC
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.