I am trying the download the result of a simple query: project = ATHP from my project. When I select export into Excel CSV file with the current fields selecting a new window in the navigator I get the following URL:
https://nttdata.atlassian.net/sr/jira.issueviews:searchrequest-csv-current-fields/temp/SearchRequest.csv?jqlQuery=project+%3DATHP&tempMax=1000
then I add this URL as an Hyperlink in excel into a given cell. When I click on the cell I get the following error from excel:
Unable to open: https://xxxxx.... Cannot download the information your requested.
On contrary if I use the following query that I saved into a filter using this URL:
https://nttdata.atlassian.net/sr/jira.issueviews:searchrequest-csv-current-fields/39627/SearchRequest-39627.csv?tempMax=1000
It works, both URL's are similar, except that for the first one it invokes directly the jqlQuery with parameters and with latest one, the filter ID.
In both cases I have a JIRA open session, so there is no need to include as part of the URL the user credential.
Thanks in advance for any help on this,
David
I tried your version that is failing, changing the domain and project to match my system, and it works fine. I'm running server, though, and I see that you're running cloud.
@Payne thanks for trying to reproduce it. Probably it is something more specific to Jira cloud version. Let's see if some member of this community can try it with a Jira cloud instance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.