Is there are way to create a filter which will report on scheduled/planned hours for a staff member?
Hi David,
There is an inbuilt report available for this information. Simply navigate to the desired project, select 'Summary'. Towards the bottom of the page will be a heading 'Reports'. This contains the 'User Workload Report'. Select this and enter the desired users profile.
For further information on this report please check out the following great guide: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/User+Workload+Report
Cheers,
Paul
This gives the number of issues assigned. In my question I was referring to planned hours...
The third column of this report in JIRA OnDemand is 'Workload' and contains the total workload remaining for the selected user.
I've also attached an example from my instance to demonstrate the report:
Thanks,
I was really after a way of getting this information from a filter which I could then use to show in dashboard gadgets...
Hi Paul, sorry I didn't mention that. Yes we are using tempo...
Thanks David,
You will see a link above in the original comments for the time planning gadget for Confluence dashboard which reports on planned hours versus worked time.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.