I followed instructions (via this post) to add a Message on a screen. This worked and has been working for a month. Today the message fields no longer have the default values I entered and I am unable to save default values in Message Custom Field (for edit). Please help.
Hello,
Could you share a screenshot where you try to set the default value and the error message?
Below are screenshots of my process.
--- Went into field config settings
Then selected Edit Default Value. Entered my value and selected Set Default
Once I selected Set Default it took me back to the config screen (1 screenshot). Checked the screen where the field is and nothing is there. Checked the config screen default value and it shows as if I never entered and set a default value. I tried this on other non message fields and the default value saves.
Hope this was what you needed.
I don't receive an error message.
I would contact Atlassian Support. It seems, that you are doing everything correctly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.