Good morning, I need to integrate Jira Software with GitLab, so that when moving a task to the "In development" column, a branch is automatically created in GitLab, always starting from the same branch. It is possible ?
Hello @Desenvolvimento Sifat Sistemas
Do you already have the connection between Jira Cloud and GitLab established?
If so, have you considered using an Automation Rule to accomplish your goal? There is a Create Branch action available in Automation Rules.
https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-automation-actions/#Create-branch-in--product-name-
I apologize for the delay, I was ill.Yes, I've already closed this connection, I'm reading this documentation that you recommended right now, to try something. Could you tell me if this function is free or needs GitLab & Jira integration | GitLab integration Cloud.I ask because this integration is paid.
It does not appear that any paid integration app is required.
Review this documentation
https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/use-atlassian-automation-with-github/
I'm following the tutorial on automating the rules.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.