Hi I need help on the configuring sprints.
Thanks in advance!
Q1.
I've got 3 scrum boards for the same project and they co-share the same sprint.
However, the sprint name won't show on the "roadmap" if the sprint is not created within that board.
For example,
3 board: B1, B2, B3
If I create a sprint call "sp28" on B1
sp28 will show on B1's roadmap. However not on B2,B3.
How can let all boards all show the sprint name on the roadmap?
👆This shows all 3 board use the same sprint "sp28". I created the sprint from the "Dev" board

👆This shows that the "ALPOS" roadmap won't show the sprint name "sp28"
👆This shows that the "Dev" roadmap shows the sprint name "sp28" since I created the sprint at this board.
Q2.
Why can't I edit the timeline of child issue in all boards?
I can only edit the timeline of a child issue if that sprint is created at that board.
For ex. created "sp28" on B1, and issue A is in sp28
Only B1's roadmap can configure the child issue timeline.
I thought if the name of the sprint is 100% identical, that meets different boards co-use the same sprint.
Base on my reading from this:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/How-To-Guide-How-to-manage-sprints-across-multiple-boards/ba-p/1758772