After adjusting my personal settings, I am still receiving too many email notifications on tickets I am not watching and have nothing to do with me.
It is very messy as I receive over 700 email in a day.
Please see my personal settings below:
@zoya.aboujaish Take a look at this https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/manage-your-jira-personal-settings/ Following this you should be able to trim them down to what you want.
Please see above for my current settings. I have disabled auto watching for tickets I interact with.
I still receive many email notifications for tickets I did not even interact with.
Any recommendations for this issue?? I am still getting hundreds of emails daily even though I have updated my settings
If you double checked general personal settings and are getting a lot of notifications. I am wondering if there is an automation or a workflow notification that is sending the information. Are you getting notified on all issues from all projects or is it specific to certain projects?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.