I've tried on both Chrome and Edge, Using VPN, and clearing my browser. Nothing seems to be working.
Hi @Mistry, Tina (Project Manager) , welcome to the community.
Let's separate out the two activities since they are quite different. When you attempt to create a subtask how are you doing so and what error do you receive if any? Regarding running reports what type of report can you please explain in detail? Maybe some screenshots would help to explain your dilemma. Finally are others able to create subtasks and run these same reports?
Hi @Mistry, Tina (Project Manager)
What error message do you receive?
I'd try using Firefox also. And you can also try disabling Chrome apps, sometimes these can cause issues.
Ste
No Error messages recieved for both issues
Report issue - for both Chrome and Edge (company's preferred browser)
So when I click on Reports, It takes me to the main page where I view all the available reports I can create. When I click on the Velocity report, the Blue processing line at the top takes a while and then nothing appears.
Sub Task Issue.
When creating a new task, I am unable to create a subtask. After clicking on Create, it nothing happens. The cursor just continues to flash in the title field. Its like the Create button doesn't work.
Are others seeing this issue? Typically I would point o a browser or browser extension conflict. However you are seeing on two browsers. If others are seeing this please report to Atlassian support.
Nobody else has experienced this issue unfortunately.
I assume you verified you have a good connection? Have you rebooted your system? Can you log in via a different computer to see if it is somehow your account (unlikely) or your specific computer.
What about disabling chrome extensions and/or Firefox?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.