We have an elements connect field that we want to hide and show depending on if it has options or not. We will be using script runner or behaviour.
Hi @David You could try configure Issue Layout in order to hide some fields when those are empty.
Hi David
In the Cloud, it is not possible to hide a connected item if there are no values returned for it. I'm afraid you won't be able to use Behaviours in the Cloud:
"At this time it is not possible to implement the Behaviours feature within ScriptRunner for Jira Cloud."
https://docs.adaptavist.com/sr4jc/latest/get-started/general-information/differences-between-scriptrunner-for-jira-server-and-jira-cloud
However, it is possible to have Behaviours scripts manipulate Elements Connect fields in Jira Server and Data Center: https://doc.elements-apps.com/elements-connect/latest/faq/can-elements-connect-fields-be-manipulated-from-a-scriptrunner-behaviours-script
I hope this helps.
@Jorge Martinez I am trying to set this up, as you suggested but cant find the option to "Issue Layout", I am using Jira Data Center. Thanks
@Jorge Martinez is there any way that I can achieve this "hide when empty" feature for fields that are on a secondary tab of the same screen. It only allows me to edit in the screen configuration where I cannot select "Hide when Empty"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.