I have an automation rule that does the following:
--Call a web service and get a payload
--Create a lookup table and extract values from the payload into keys
--Creates an issue and populate fields with the values from the Lookup table
I have a value incoming in that needs mapping into a single Select list field. The field is "Specialty" (customfield_15698).
I'm trying to write a smart value that iterates over the list of the select list and compare with the incoming value. If the value matches an item in the list, use it. If no match, then use the last value (or a specific value) in the list.
Here's my smart value. It doesn't seem to be working. I'm I using the right approach here?
BTW - The incoming key/value is {{invoiceWorkerapp.Specialty}}
{{if{{equals({{#issue.customfield_15698.value}}, {{invoiceWorkerapp.Specialty}}{{/}}), {{invoiceWorkerapp.Specialty}}, {{issue.customfield_15698.last.value}}}}}}If I can get a few more eyes on this, I'd really appreciate it. I've stared at this way too long. ;-)
Thanks
Jamie