Hello,
For Jira Service Manager:
I need to edit Queue to show certain request types only after they are approved, but the other request types should appear in the queue regardless of status.
I am writing the following query but when I save it, Service Manager removes brackets and I am not getting desired results:
(resolution = Unresolved AND assignee is EMPTY AND "Team" = GIT) OR (resolution = Unresolved AND assignee is EMPTY AND "Request Type" in ("Owner Update (PRJ)", "Status Update (PRJ)", "Maintenance (PRJ)", "Attribute Update (PRJ)", "Password Update (PRJ)") AND status != "Waiting for approval")
Is there a way to write the query? If there's any documentation, please help with the link.
What I am trying to get is that any ticket with Team = GIT should appear under this ticket. Above mentioned request types also have Team = GIT but they should not appear if they are waiting for approval. Once they are approved, it should fall into the Queue.
Thank you!