Hi,
Can I hide all workflow statuses, except OPEN REQUESTS and CLOSED REQUESTS from this drop-down in the portal?
Hi @Manon Mackey
No, you can't. The list will show all Status names that you are showing to the customer per Request Type configuration:
You can rename statuses and sum up to show the customers less, but that will apply to the Request detail view as well as the Request overview and therefore the dropdown.
Hi @Rebekka Heilmann _viadee_,
Thanks for your reply. I did change the Workflow status in Jira to Open, In progress and Closed and it changed it in the request overview, but the dropdown still shows all statuses.
Where did you change what exactly to Open, In progress and Closed?
I changed it under Project settings > Request types > Workflow > Workflow statuses (screen1). The dropdown still shows all possible statuses (screen2). It does show In progress on the main screen (3)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.