Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help us help you manage statuses in the new workflow editor!

Bryan Ye
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 31, 2022

Hello workflow friends!

We’re working on a project around managing statuses in the new workflow editor in Jira Cloud, and we need some help with the design.

We’re looking for:

• Jira admins who’ve used company-managed projects with experience configuring workflows

What’s involved in the research:

• Sessions are 1 hour and conducted over video-conference, so you can participate from anywhere around the globe.

• During the research, we'll start with a general chat to get to know you. Then we’ll explore a prototype and get you to complete some tasks.

• As a token of our appreciation, you'll receive an e-gift card worth $100 USD within 5 days of completing your session.

If you're interested in participating, please contact me at bye@atlassian.com to schedule a time that works for you.

If you have any other questions at all, feel free to reply to this post or email me directly at bye@atlassian.com. We look forward to meeting you!

Cheers,

Bryan

Jira Cloud workflows team

2 comments

Comment

Dean August 1, 2022

Hi Bryan,

How many sessions are you planning for this research?  I'm interested in participating but wanted a bit more information first, thank you.

Best,

Dean

Sam Nadarajan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2022

This was actually pretty fun and I learned something new (unintentionally) about workflows!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events