Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motivation Monday: Share your summer playlist

Kaeli Nguyen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 17, 2023

From the moment I step out of my apartment to commute to work, my headphones are on with music ready to go. According to NAMI California, our favorite songs release dopamine. Faster tempos can actually energize us, both psychologically and physiologically; on the other hand, slower tunes relax and lower stress levels. While it varies from person to person, I found that by incorporating uplifting music into my Monday routine, it has set a positive tone for the rest of my day, enhanced team dynamics (my team has a shared Spotify playlist that we listen to during meetings), and even improved my performance in my internship through motivational lyrics.

When I need to wake up and get pumped in the morning, I listen to “Super Shy” by NewJeans. For a more relaxing vibe, my go to is “About You” by The 1975.

Here’s my playlist of my all time favorites so far this summer. Drop in the comments what go-to summer song or playlist you’ve been listening to get you moving in the mornings!

3 comments

Comment

Mary Agueros July 17, 2023

What a fun share Kaeli. Thank you

Like # people like this
Kaeli Nguyen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 27, 2023

Thanks for the comment, Mary!

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 18, 2023

A few favorites from my running playlist (which is usually how I get up and get going in the mornings during summer):

• Sunshine by OneRepublic
  • Run by OneRepublic
  • I'm Born to Run by American Authors
  • So Tied Up by Cold War Kids and Bishop Briggs
  • 2 Be Loved by Lizzo
  • I Won't by AJR
  • Could Have Been Me by The Struts
  • Talk Too Much by COIN
  • Saturday Sun by Vance Joy

🏃‍♀️☀️

Like # people like this
Allison Jackson July 23, 2023

Here are the few favorite playlist for my work :-

• all ayez on me by 2pac
  • Gclass
  • peaky blinders 

A reading List 

• Checking daily news by Lotteryteer
  • 2 pages of my favorite book
  • studying Physics 
Like Amanda Barber likes this
Kaeli Nguyen
Atlassian Team
July 27, 2023

I need to check out your reading list!!!

ElenaK_NemetschekBG July 26, 2023

Hi Kaeli, 

That's a great topic to break the ice in the group. 

The song the ultimately gets me going right now its Peggy Gou - (it goes like) Nanana

Thanks for sharing!

Elena

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events