Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interested in an exchange on recruiting with Jira?

Karolin Kutter February 6, 2024

Hey there! Are you also recruiting with Jira? We have been using Jira in our recruiting processes for a while now, integrating our applicant workflow extensively within the platform. Our recruiting team is eager to engage in a knowledge exchange with other companies that also leverage Jira for recruiting purposes. If your team is in the same boat, give me a shout, and let's bridge the gap between HR crews. 

3 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 11, 2024

Hey Karolin,

I implemented something similar to that in my previous company and would be more than happy to discuss what we did. You can connect with me directly in LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-funk-92261a38/

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Filip Callewaert February 13, 2024

I can share my thoughts, if you wish!

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2024

@Prabhu Palanisamy _Onward_ this one seems to be something you should engage in!

Prabhu Palanisamy _Onward_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 14, 2024

Thanks @Andy Gladstone for including me in this conversation!

@Karolin Kutter - Happy to share my thoughts.

Jira/JSM is an excellent platform to manage tasks during interview phase, post interviews and pre-hire stages. We see good interest from customers who want to manage all the tasks in JSM by integrating their applicant tracking systems and HR systems natively to JSM. Please feel free to pick a time that is covenient for you to chat.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events