Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earth to Wellington, come in Wellington.

Hi Welli crew. Long time no action.

Question: If I held an Atlassian event in Wellington (in the CBD) would you come?

If so, what topics would tempt you most?

What kind of time slot?

I'm thinking JSM Premium/Enterprise and some cool things that can be done using Assets supported by Object/Assets custom fields and automation rules. But I'm open to suggestions.

Talk soon (hopefully)☮️

6 comments

Comment

Irina Mosina _TechTime_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 12, 2024

Hey! Good timing! We are organizing an event as we speak on the same topic. What’s your timeline ? 

Like Curt Holley likes this
Linda Buchanan February 12, 2024

Wellington here!

Yes this would be great, I know many of our crew involved with our Atlassian Products would love to come along

We can work around any time slot, just need some notice .

We are just going live with JSM Cloud as we speak, so anything in that area would be great. We have touched on Assets & Configuration Management and are going to be looking into to this further in the coming year, so insights into this would also be great. 

Like # people like this
James Moore
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 13, 2024

Hi All,

I'm probably not at that advanced level, but would welcome any chance to learn more about the Atlassian suite here in Wellington. Cheers James

Like # people like this
Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 13, 2024

Hi @Irina Mosina _TechTime_ No timeline set currently. Though was imagining soonish. How about you guys?

James Webber
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 20, 2024

Sign me up Curt - you know me I am always intrested

Like Irina Mosina _TechTime_ likes this
Irina Mosina _TechTime_
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 22, 2024

Hi team, 

Please RSVP for the event here, looking forward to seeing you online soon. 

Keep an eye out for an in-person event in our offices very soon! 

1080-Banner.png

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events