cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do new community groups get added?

Zim __Appfire__
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 29, 2024

Hello there,

Is there any information on how Community Groups are added here in the Atlassian Online Community?

I was asking specifically in regard to the Industry Community Groups. I thought it would be neat to have a "Creative" industry group added, but I wasn't sure how to best go about requesting or pitching it.

Thanks for any insight!

2 answers

2 accepted

Suggest an answer

4 votes
Answer accepted
Perisic Nikola
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 1, 2024
Zim __Appfire__
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 1, 2024

Hi @Perisic Nikola,

Thanks for your input! In that discussion, @Erica Moss provides an email to send inquiries about the formation of a group, but I'm not sure if that email is still valid. What I'll do for now is raise a request in the Community Leader portal.

Thanks again :).   

Like Perisic Nikola likes this
2 votes
Answer accepted
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 1, 2024

@Zim __Appfire__ my go to person to ask these types of questions is @Monique vdB!

Mo, do you know who might be the correct person to talk to? Or is the email address mentioned still the way to make requests?

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 4, 2024

@Jimmy Seddon yes, the email address is the way to go!

Like # people like this
Zim __Appfire__
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 5, 2024

Fabulous! Thanks, @Monique vdB and @Jimmy Seddon

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events