Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome Wednesday: Sharing my first learning.

Vibhu Agarwal July 24, 2024

Hello Members,

Hope you all are having a good time.

I'm Vibhu and I'm writing this as my first learning experience in this awesome platform JIRA by Atlassian.

I started learning about JIRA few days back and join the Atlassian Community 2 days back.

These both experiences was overwhelming as it told me lot about the Product and the community which are awesome already.

To include my learning material, I won't lie, I started learning about JIRA through Youtube as i was searching about it there only. So i went through some tutorials and some guided videos. I stumble upon 1 video by Alvin the PM (Project Manager) and in his 1 and half hour tutorial, I literally start falling towards JIRA. 

In last few days, I learn about 

1. Navigating on Jira dashboard.

2. About Epics, User Story, Bugs, Subtasks etc. 

And some basic terminologies.

I'm looking forward to learn more and dive deeper and open to all who can guide furthur and provide their valuable suggestions.

#jira #newtojira #welcome-wednesday #mylearnings

2 comments

Comment

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2024

Hi @Vibhu Agarwal 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community! It's great to hear about your positive learning experiences with Jira. Happy learning!

Like # people like this
Vibhu Agarwal July 29, 2024

Thanks @Tuncay Senturk .

It is overwhelming already and I hope I'll try to make it regular, so that it will ultimately boost my knowledge as well. 

Thanks again.

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Rune Rasmussen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 29, 2024

Just in case you haven't found it already.
there is the "Atlassian University" that has some free learning paths for Jira and other products:

Build confidence and skills with guided learning paths : Atlassian

Like # people like this
Vibhu Agarwal July 29, 2024

Thanks @Rune Rasmussen 

for providing the valuable details. 

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events