Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical Writer, Nuvem IT Operations

Lynn Weiner May 21, 2024

I'm happy to be invited to join this community group. I am the ITOP's Technical Writer for Nuvem for just over 2.5 years. Nuvem is a leading integrated pharmacy solutions partner that optimizes accessibility and adherence to medication improving clinical care for non-profit healthcare organizations. I have many years of Technical Writing experience in financial, healthcare, and a variety of other industries.
I have taken a number of Atlassian Confluence Classes and look forward to taking additional classes in the future.

3 comments

Comment

Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 21, 2024

Hey @Lynn Weiner, welcome to the community! Are you tech writing IN Confluence? That's what I did at my last company and really enjoyed it, though there were some challenges I had to figure out. 🙂

Now I get to make educational video content about Confluence. Some of it might be useful in your journey: https://www.youtube.com/@_k15t 😁

Lynn Weiner May 21, 2024

Ji @Matt Reiner _K15t_ thank you. I am Technical Writing in MS Word and copy/format my approved documents to Confluence for IT/ITOP's Users and upload to SharePoint as a document depository and for company wide documents.
I'll take a look at your video. Thank you.

Darin - Opus Guard
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 21, 2024

Welcome @Lynn Weiner to the community!

Like Lynn Weiner likes this
Lynn Weiner May 21, 2024

@Darin - Opus Guard thank you.

Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2024

Welcome to the community, @Lynn Weiner

I am also a tech writer for more than 30 years. I have been writing documentation directly in Confluence for a little over a year now and can second the statement about challenges from @Matt Reiner _K15t_

I found that subscribing to the daily digest of Confluence questions helped a lot—I got answers to a lot of questions that I didn't even know I would/should have. Now I try to help others with their questions.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events