Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie Atlassian : Darshan Hiranandani Introduction

Darshan Hiranandani May 14, 2024

I am excited to join this vibrant technology forum and introduce myself to all of you. My name is Darshan Hiranandani, and I'm passionate about all things related to technology, particularly in the realm of web development and content management systems.

With several years of experience in the field, I have had the opportunity to work on various projects ranging from website development to system integrations. My primary expertise lies in platforms like Joomla, Drupal, and WordPress, where I've successfully executed numerous projects, optimizing performance and enhancing user experiences.

Currently, I am delving into the intricacies of transitioning websites from Joomla to Drupal, exploring the best practices and strategies to ensure a seamless migration process. I am keen on learning from the community diverse experiences and sharing insights that could benefit others embarking on similar journeys.

Outside of technology, I enjoy hiking, photography, and exploring new cuisines. I am looking forward to engaging with all of you, exchanging knowledge, and contributing to this dynamic forum.

2 comments

Comment

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 14, 2024

Hi @Darshan Hiranandani 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Thank you for the introduction and looking forward to your contributions. You can begin by posting in Welcome Center which is full of great content and friendly people happy to point you in the right direction. Please also refer - Unlock the power of the Atlassian Community 

Alex G May 28, 2024

Welcome to the community @Darshan Hiranandani ! :) 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events