Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New user looking to play and learn.

Michael Sujkowski December 23, 2021

I do not to try Jira in a live project. I need a link to play.

8 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 23, 2021

Why not set up a free instance?

Free Plans 

Like # people like this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2022

Also if you would like to quickly create a project with mock data you can do that using the following steps:

👉 In your project (needs to be company managed project) click on Boards

👉 Then click on "+Create board"

👉 and depending on if you're looking to try Scrum or Kanban project select one of these options "Create a board with sample data"

Screenshot 2022-01-11 at 14.45.16.png

Andy Crowther January 14, 2022

I don't get these options now. Is this old information? How do I now create sample data, or an I clicking on the wrong things? Thanks.

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 23, 2021

@Michael Sujkowski -

You can sign up for a free trial of Jira cloud to test it out - https://www.atlassian.com/try

Best, Joseph

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 23, 2021

Welcome to the Community @Michael Sujkowski!

I agree with the other answers that have been posted.  If that isn't what you are looking for, could you try to describe in more detail what you are trying to locate?

-Jimmy

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 23, 2021

I agree with every previous comment as well.

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 24, 2021

Welcome to the Community, @Michael Sujkowski ! Hope you have a great learning experience here!

Also, I noticed that our wonderful leaders have already guided you to the right direction.

Sagar
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 28, 2021

Hi @Michael Sujkowski Welcome to the Atlassian community

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 28, 2021

Hello and Welcome Michael!

We are glad you are here!!

As everyone else has said - just setup a free instance. That's what I did.

edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2022

Hello @Michael Sujkowski  and welcome to the Atlassian community!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events