cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing myself

John Lee Williams
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 20, 2023

Good afternoon everyone my name is John Williams I'm born and raised Las Vegas Nevada where I still resign and I'm really looking forward to meeting all my co-workers and learning more about the company and everything it has to offer

5 comments

Comment

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 21, 2023

Hey @John Lee Williams , welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I took the liberty of moving your post from the Jira Product group to the Welcome Center. Did you start a new job at a company working with Atlassian tools, or what made you come here? Because now that you introduced yourself, I'm curious. 😄

Best, Max

Patricia Modispacher _appanvil_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 21, 2023

Welcome John :) 

Justyna Gdowik _ Deviniti _
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 22, 2023

Hello @John Lee Williams ! Welcome to the Community!

Like Max Foerster - K15t likes this
Kseniia Trushnikova
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 22, 2023

Hi John! Welcome to the community

giphy

Like Max Foerster - K15t likes this
Varunish Garg September 26, 2023

I am Varunish, from Bangalore.
I lead a documentation team. 
We are currently on an older version of Robohelp and currently exploring confluence so that we can decide if we should be migrating to it or not.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events