Hi, Im new here ...

Konstantinos January 17, 2020

Just wanted to say hi to all.

I live in Germany and I am working for a company (a supplier of premium sensors for security and surveillance missions).

I am a beginner in this Community.

I have some questions about Bitbucket functionality and I hope I will get some help.

But , step by step.

Greetings from South Germany

13 comments

Comment

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2020

Hi @Konstantinos ,

welcome to our community. I hope you find a lot of information and fun here.

Viele Grüße aus Hamburg

Thomas

Like # people like this
MB January 17, 2020

Welcome,

The community is great in supporting newbies.  Jira can be very useful and at times very frustrating as a beginner but I'm sure that you will get the hang of it all in no time.

Ronskie Ibaf July 18, 2020

Hi thank you 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2020

Hello @Konstantinos - We are glad you are here and welcome!

I love Bavaria - beautiful place.

Like Erica Moss likes this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 17, 2020

Welcome to the Community @Konstantinos !

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 17, 2020

Hi @Konstantinos,

Welcome to the party!

Raju Adluru
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2020

Hi @Konstantinos  Welcome to the community.

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2020

@Konstantinos Welcome, welcome! Be sure to check out the Bitbucket collection, as well as our "Three Things" series and Friday Fun. 😄

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 17, 2020

Servus @Konstantinosund viel Spaß in The Community!

Tim Keyes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 19, 2020

Welcome @Konstantinos !

I spent a couple days in Munich last September and had an excellent time!

Like Shawn Kessler likes this
Adrian Stephen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 23, 2020

Hi @Konstantinos 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!~

Emily Koch
Atlassian Team
January 27, 2020

Welcome, @Konstantinos! I did a year-long exchange in Marburg for university, and I'll be headed to visit München in May, as well as a few other German towns. Germany is such a lovely place to live!

Like @Erica Moss said, the Bitbucket collection is where you can ask a lot of questions about Bitbucket and get help from users there. I hope you enjoy the community! 

Like # people like this
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 30, 2020

@Konstantinos ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community :)

-Sri

Shawn Kessler
Atlassian Team
February 3, 2020

@Konstantinos Welcome to the Community! Let us know if we can help you in any way :)

Veera
Atlassian Team
February 4, 2020

Hi @Konstantinos 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Like mohithb likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events