Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello

evans.keith82 July 21, 2023

Hello. I'm new here who can lead me the right way?

7 comments

Comment

Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2023

Hi @evans.keith82 ,

Welcome to the community !!

This community is for Atlassian products related. What are you exactly looking for ?

Like # people like this

I'm not sure, I just need to know whats next.

Like Marjorie likes this
Milos Ristic July 21, 2023

You can just explore the options and programs on the taskbar menu up colored by dark blue color. Cheers :)

Like # people like this
Lucas_DevSamurai_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 21, 2023

Hi @evans.keith82 , welcome to the community!

Firstly, I think you might want to take a look at the Atlassian Rules of Engagement and follow the guidelines.

Next, if you have any specific questions, you can try to search for them before asking the same questions. There are chances that someone in the community has already asked before. 

There are different groups in the community that focus mainly on different topics, so you should give them a look and join ones that interest you.

And most of all, enjoy yourself! In the community, we help each other learn bit by bit. So don't be afraid to ask or start a discussion.

Cheers!

Like # people like this

Thanks, did I mess up? I do apologize.

said kouzibry
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2023

Hello Evans and welcome to the community,

No you did not mess it up, it's actually a very good thing to post here first I think @Lucas_DevSamurai_ advice was just to help guide you and help you understand how to make best use of this platform 😁

Like # people like this
Chris Iacovelli July 21, 2023

Where are you now? Now turn right and move forward :)

This community is loaded with experts i many areas. Just by asking what you want to know about will give you a ton of insights and direction.

Welcome to the fun!

Like Taranjeet Singh likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @evans.keith82 !

Hope you have a great learning and sharing experience here!

Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2023

@evans.keith82 I recommend this article first, it is very helpful ---> 🗝 Unlock the power of the Atlassian Community 💥 - Atlassian Community

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events