cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello

Casey Brewer
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 21, 2023

Great being here thanks

5 comments

Comment

edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2023

Hello @Casey Brewer ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community! Let us know if we can help you find any information needed.

Like Craig Nodwell likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 21, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Casey Brewer ! 

Hope you have a great learning and sharing experience here!

Kyle Santowski June 21, 2023

welcome to the community Casey

Lucas_DevSamurai_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 21, 2023

Welcome to the community Casey. Feel free to ask a question or make a discussion if you want to get more information 

Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2023

Welcome @Casey Brewer  I recommend this article first, it is very helpful ---> 🗝 Unlock the power of the Atlassian Community 💥 - Atlassian Community

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events