Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello people, Glad to join your community!

myHerb May 21, 2024

Hello everyone, I'm Aaron Levin, the founder of myHerb.co.il excited to be part of this community! It's an honor for me to have the chance to collaborate with such amazing people like you. This community represents our intelligent and innovative generation, made up of kind individuals from all over the world. It's truly incredible! You can see it by simply going outside and interacting with people from our generation. 

We're often referred to as GEN Z, but we're working hard to fix the problems that previous generations have left behind. We're showing the older generation that the world is much more than just following a set formula, it's full of magic and possibilities. Our parents and grandparents seem to be trapped in a materialistic mindset, focused on consumption rather than creation. When you stop making plans for your future, someone else will make plans for you.

I'm looking forward to spending time here. 🌟 Thank you for the warm welcome! 🌈

2 comments

Comment

TC Wang
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 21, 2024

Hey @myHerb welcome to the community! Perhaps you can start to share some insightful thoughts and create some engaging initiatives in the Community Contests & Kudos group?

There are already some activities but I think you can create even greater impacts! 

Alex G May 24, 2024

Welcome to the community!! @myHerb 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events