Hello from Islamabad Pakistan Community Leader

mariam.aslam February 10, 2020

Hello Everyone,

I am Mariam Aslam having 5 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance, Agile Project Management. I am 23 years old female aspiring to create a difference via community event creation

I am running ACE chapter in Islamabad Pakistan.

I look forward to getting to know members of the community, helping each other out, discovering new solutions to creative ideas.

4 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 10, 2020

Hi @mariam.aslam,

It's nice to meet you!  I look forward to seeing/hearing about all the awesome things you do to grow the Atlassian community in Islamabad.

-Jimmy

Like mariam.aslam likes this
mariam.aslam February 11, 2020

Thank you. Wish you all the best

Alison
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 10, 2020

Welcome to the community @mariam.aslam - glad to have you here :) 

mariam.aslam February 11, 2020

Thank you :)

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2020

@mariam.aslam Welcome, welcome! 🎉

Like mariam.aslam likes this
mariam.aslam February 23, 2020

Thank you <3

Zulfiqar Bin Zafar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2022

Hello @mariam.aslam ,

I am from Karachi, and I have 3 years of experience in Project Management field. 

In a path towards the Community Leader badge. 

Thanks & Regards,

Zulfiqar Bin Zafar

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events